Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate this band! Please :)

Options
  • 22-05-2001 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Not great, not rubbish either, I listened to all 3 songs and they could be better.
    Song with most potential is 'No Worries' if the lyrics matched a little better..

"All of which makes me anxious and at times unbearably so !" - 2D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

No Worries is deadly biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/241/white_road.html

This is my friends band. It's only two people doing all the instuments etc.

There not bad at all worth downloading.

Please post your opinions here.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Cheers lads.

The recording is a wee bith dodgy but for a demo it's pretty good.

No Worries does have nice summery beat to it. But I prefer Where Two Paths Meet. the intro is great in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Sounds good to me.....good to see proper music.
    If anyone else is interested check out this band....

http://www.thejiveprinciple.com

there's some tunes on the sounds page....tell me what u think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

sounds like a decent band alright, ill drop in the cdr tonight to your gaff smile.gif

adnans

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

ok thats cool, so if i wanted to put me music on mp3.com and all like that how would i do that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

actually this is going to be ****ing mad when i get Micheal O sulli 2 put his song on there ... so quick how u do it??!!

Its a real GAS song! frown.gif proly wont be able to get it till next year though frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Deadly Thom, that's just the sort of thing I want to hear now - a band who doesn't take it all too seriously. Reminds me of PUSA - good music and just having a laugh with the lyrics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 frogthedog

Hello Adam here from White Road (the band in question). Cheers for the response any opinions are always appreciated. Tell your friends. Woooooo.

That is all.

Advertisement