Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It might come up in a table quiz

Options
  • 06-12-2004 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

I've asked before but does anyone know the name of the singer and the song on the BUPA ad that was out a while ago? It's a gospel song that goes:

I wanna be ready, I want to be ready

A fella with a real deep voice sings the first bit and a higher-pitched choir kinda repeat what he says

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

James Hall - Caught Up.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

no its not i dunno what it is but it isnt that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Sallybags

keep trying, kids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Sallybags

and the song from the new sony cyber shot ad: I've decided i want to know what that is too, and u know the playstation ad where there all air-guitaring........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

One of the new Sony Cyber-shot ads sounds a LOT like Simian... its not a song I recognise though (and I have their two albums)... the eye-toy music I can't recall.

• Advertisement
Advertisement