Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Music...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Amiga600
    I also have the ROM images for it. hehe
    Got them off a sound lad a called Klay off #fortress.ie
    the xip has both kick3.0 and kcik1.3
    so provided u already own an Amiga its perfecly legal for me or him to give them to u. No breach of contract ata ll.
    beats getting CrossDOS up and running on BOTH ur pc and Amiga and fiddling around with null modme cables. I'm in the process of getting the Cannon fodder tunes into mp3 and cleanng them up. Also the tune for when ur startin a new Mission (not 2nd or 3rd phase) rocked. i heard my cousin playing it on guitar recently and it took me a while to remeber where I'dherad it before. Somone should do a re-mix of it.
    The last rack on the HL cd (the one used at teh end of teh game was sucha perfect way to end it.the buil up was amazing, even if teh end of the actual games was a pure anticlimax. Tehy would ahve been better leaving the game at teh point where u jumped through the portal with 'To Be Cntinued' and they took enough time to really make teh alien levels impressive. They are supposed to be organic but the HL/Quake2 engine can't do rounded surfaces so they look gh3y.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Can you get the Cannon Fodder tune where you just completed a mission... The depressing one... I love that...

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Fenix:
    I'm sorry i didnt see this thread till now, game music 0wns, this site owns
    http://gamemusic.siliconcircus.co.uk/
    </font>

I must humbly thank Fenix for that site...

It got me almost ALL the ****ing tunes I wanted... Alien Breed II - Cannon Fodder - Superfrog - Pinball Dreams / Fantasies - Zool - and a variety of others...

I suggest you ALL go there if you are fond of this type of music...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Klay

Been there, bought the t-shirt etc...blah blah..

Sites good 'n all, but they seem to have a preferance to old amiga games...and alot of them are protracker, hand made things...and they dont do entire soundtracks...still though...great site..but if you really want that piece of music bad..you gota do it yourself smile.gif

"(Shaft error to Klay[b-airlock140.esatclear.ie]: Erection reset by queer)"

Advertisement