Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SanguiSuga

Options
  • 06-12-2004 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

For those who've heard mention of the book - and it's writer ;)

Go to www.PublishAmerica.com *type " sanguisuga " into the main page's search feature...and...see what comes up :D

Enjoy the read - and "hey!" tell a friend or two :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Grim_Reaper

Hey Christi! Glad to hear you have the book on sale. I hope you are getting on well with the second book! Good luck with sales!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 LeonaK

Hiya Christie! Fair play to ya with getting the book out. I hope it sells bucket-loads for you :D Looking forward to the next installment (I still think Luna should re-surface though - what a great character she was!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭startled_frog

Ah don't tell us what happens to Luna! I'm only half way through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 LeonaK

F*ck sorry Froggie! Nothing happens! Nothing! Tra-la-la...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bheansidhe

I'm not going to say what - if anything, happens to Luna ;) But I will say that I am working on the follow-up and a pre-quel which will follow Peter and his beginnings as a vampire... Going to have some serious research to do on that one as I am going to take him to 17th century France and place him in the path of The Marquis De Sade... Hmmm, imagine the chats they'll have :eek:

I hope the book makes its way to Ireland soon - as I wish the same for me!

All the best in 2005 to all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

I'd go on a date with Mr Sade for some sleep...

Advertisement