Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nirvana Tribute

Options
  • 28-05-2001 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

Just in case ya dont know theres a tribute on in the olympia on the 2nd June, This saturday.
    They were amazing the last time,
    Just outta curiosity whose gonna try make it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

me, Gerry and Pencapchew are going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

lol Nirvana suck in sooooo many ways theyre just SHlT i mean how can u like em......though i suppose i better not go too hard on u cause u might kill urself!
    (this post is a pack of lies)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

Screamy here just pretends to like Nirvana so he is liked.. Aint that right ? smile.gif

I see you have an x-wing now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boddah

gah, ye're all bástards!
    i'd loooove to go to that gig but there no way i could make it...
    ...so im going to Reading in August instead

Durty auld MORRIS drums...
    they're fu*kin' great!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Singer

Nearvana et. all are pathetic. Go and support some good up and coming local bands rather than seeing a woeful covers band pretend to play something with integrity.

• Advertisement

Its the closest we'll ever get to the real thing.

Nothings gonna stop me from enjoying this, Not even ppl like you singer.

If ya dont like Nirvana or Tribute bands what the hell did ya come in here for ?

I have a sore neck.. smile.gif
    God I hope they come back again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

dam was one good night, my neck feels like iv miraculously survived a guilitine..........oh and singer just cause ur local band aint gettin no attention(cause they probably suck at this stage) doesnt mean i gotta stop likin nirvana

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Singer

I've no problem with you liking Nirvana (hey, I've got a Nirvana ticket dated April 8th 1994 in The Point myself), just saying that Nearvana / The Australian Doors etc. are sad.

Support your local scene, etc. etc.

These pics were taken on saturday by a friend of mine, We were at the very front biggrin.gif

kurt1.jpg
    kurt2.jpg
    skool.jpg

[This message has been edited by Xithus (edited 06-06-2001).]

• Advertisement

aint work'n right now ^^ frown.gif

Go take a look at em if they dont show up.. If your interested that is. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

as much as i hate nirvana i have to say this. i think id hate a nirvana cover band even more.
    go and see the australian pink floyd if you want entertainment.

losuy Nirvana haters, come swan'n into a topic called nirvana tribute just to cause trouble..
    Im sure the Australian Pink floyd are good, But aint nothing touching Australian Nirvana in my mind. Until I see another tribute.

Advertisement