Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 player help.

Options
  • 06-12-2004 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Just a quick question-is there such thing as memory sticks/cards for MP3 players, and how much are they?

Cheers

Nala/Neev

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

umm you cant get a memory stick FOR an mp3 player,you can get a memory stick that IS and mp3 player tho...
    argos are goin really cheap ones at the mo,
    €40 for 64mb and €60 for 128mb

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sure you can. Sony players use their own memory sticks, and some older players use smartmedia.

What MP3 player are you thinking about, Nala?

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Nala,

I have had a complaint about your sig can you please either resize the picture or change it. I will not lock the thread if you do this.

Thanks,
    TCP/IP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

yeah change it......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Whoops! Sorry about the sig.

The MP3 player is the Creative MuVo® TX FM 128MB model. Afaik I will only be able to get 2hours of MP3/4 hours of WMA out of 128mb which isn't a whole lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The MuVo TX is a fixed size, unfortunately. The player IS the memory (if you know what I mean). The 256 player is only a tenner more, so why not consider that instead? (No radio, though...)

http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/acat.to?seg=HHO&coid=-27210&rcid=-26364&ccid=1291043

- Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I can't cos I am getting the MP3 player as a free gift as part of a deal.
    Oh well. :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

well i have the previous version of that,without the radio and i find it a grand oul piece of machinery,just about fits 2 albums and the battery life is OK,nothing to write home about

Advertisement