Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband for Stamullen, Meath - Net1?

• 06-12-2004 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

I'm Looking to get some form of broadband in Stamullen (Near Gormanston, north of Balbriggan). DSL isn't there yet so I'm looking at wireless. http://www.net1.ie is advertising pretty heavily in the area. Their site is a little uninformative, anyone from that approximate area have any good/bad experiences to relate?

Also how big is the antenna that they fit onto your house, do they supply a router or whatever I need, basically any information you have would be great :)

I've read the existing threads but apart from a possible issue with slow pings there's not a lot of information there. I'm looking at the "lite" (400 down/200 up, 35euro pm) option.

Thanks,

Gandorf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Gandorf

bump :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Mo'

Hi Gandorf,

Sorry for the delay, haven't logged on in a while.
    I am in Stamullen as well (the new Glasheen estate) and I am connected to the NET1 HOME package.
    Very happy with the service so far. I am occasionally unable to connect but not for long periods. Normally am back online well within a couple of hours.
    Pings dodgy but dl rate excellent!
    PM me if you need to know more.

Cheerz,
    Mo'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Lobinstown it says on site

Iam in wilkinstown any chance of me getting it?

Advertisement