Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I-River H140 Vs Creative Zen Micro

• 06-12-2004 5:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭

OK.. its like this... I'm going to buy one of the 2 mp3 players metioned...

its either the I-River H140 or the Creative Zen Micro..

So, I know all about the technical aspects of both. I need your input on the following aspects if you dont mind, from the people who own them:

- Size and Weight -> I need to put it my jacket pocket and not be too heavy/bulky

- Functionality -> Ease of use

- Annoyances -> Most products have little things that are not perfect

- Sound quality and loudness -> Whats it sound like? Highest volume high enough?

I've heard that the inline remote for the H140 makes a clicking sound between tracks. Is it that noticable?

Any input would be appreciated..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

bump :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

bump :D

Both rather recent players, so you may not find too many people here with either (definately not both). I will say this tho, the players are quite different (one is a large 40GB unit, the other a micro 5GB) and the tech specs on the IRiver are not as good as the Zen (SNR anyway).

Matt

Advertisement