Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

laziness

• 06-12-2004 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭

Today ive come to the conclusion that lazinesss is a disease. It needs to get recognised as a disease like depression. Then they can make some drugs to cure it so I can stop being a lazy bastard.
    What do you think eh?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

There already is a drug... it's called marijuana... take some of that you'll stop being lazy in no time at all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Na its stinkin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

this is goin to be locked soon!!! or moved to the cuckoos nest!!! which ever comes first

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

bush wrote:
    Then they can make some drugs to cure it so I can stop being a lazy bastard.
    You probably wouldn't be bothered taking them!:rolleyes:

Why would it be locked? Im serious, I think its a disease

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

why is it a disease.all you gotta do is get up off your butt and go do something. Sounds pretty simple to me.by the way those drugs are to give u energy not cure laziness too totally different things.

Lazy people just couldnt be bothered doing anything so get up and go do something!! Play some sport man always helps and stay away from the drugs not the answer to anything!!!

Ah but you could say that about depression. People who have eveything but are still miserable, you could just tell them to cheer up but it doesnt work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

bush, i was going to give you some rep but i can't be arsed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

A drug for laziness would be a great idea. I'd definately pop an anti-lazy pill every now and then. Who knows, in a few years time when we start seeing more lifestyle drugs hitting the market, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see something that combats laziness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i was going to post something witty and remarkably philosophical, but i couldn't be bothered...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

i was going to post something witty and remarkably philosophical, but i couldn't be bothered...
    How about:

Hard work pays off in the future, but laziness pays off right away.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

umm.. there are already plenty of "anti laziness" drugs, and herbs/plants you can get to give yourself more energy or whateva....

www.iamshaman.com might have a few, or check out other herbal/natural drug websites for alternatives.

*shrug*

that or ecstacy I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

I have come to the conclusion (in the last 8 seconds) that laziness can be a symptom of depression. I would like to expand on this but meh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Laziness is a hobbie and its one of my favs :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

are you sure you aren't getting laziness (untreatable) mixed up with apathy (which is treatable) ?

Advertisement