Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rahzel the one and only!

Options
  • 04-06-2001 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

Last night in the redbox i FINALLY met my idol, Rahzel the godfather of noise.. the man is AMAZING he can keep a beat with his mouth, make molodies and sing at the same time! and he does a great robot impression...
    And lastnight as i said good by to my m8s at grafton street, i went to dame street to get a taxi, I MET RAHZEL !! i died...
    If you wanna taists of what he can do, get this song... he did this for the girls in the crowed Rahzel - If your mother only knew..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Rahzel is pretty cool alright...

A mate of mine is MASSIVE into rap, and he was telling me about Rahzel.
    So I gave him a listen, and he's pretty good.

Definetly one of the few rap artist I've ever heard that is actualy doing something rather original...

But then again, it's not really my scene...
    I stopped listening to rap ages ago.

But, hey! At least you met your idol...
    I met my idols; Cradle Of Filth not so long ago...
    Got my guitar autographed by Gian, Paul and Rob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

Rahzel is a stompin rapper!!
    as red said he can beet, sing and do sound effects (scratchin) all @ the same time..
    heres a link to 1 of his tunes..

interlude... http://click.mp3.com/c/f_998/u_artists.mp3s.com/artists/134/divo.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

i didnt go cause i wuz at the galway festival gettin a few blackies and insulting pykies (they own Galway and im banned from there according to a few "travelling friends" there). my m8 went to see rahzel and he cant stop talking about it. im gonna kill him soon. he also said that mark b and blade were brilliant too. im sure they'll be back.

adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

the funny thing is that in terms of originality hes no where near original... he is however extremely skillfull though. i missed out on meeting him because i was running around a sand dune trying to find my brain and my wee brother, in that order. [pictures of last donabate party are on creayion site now, respect to creation and wreck the gaffe for a wicked buzz]

Advertisement