Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

by the way all ye ****ers on the music boards are gay.

Options
  • 11-06-2001 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

lads have the time ye talk through year ass. ahhhhhhh i love limp bizket
    ahhhhhhhhhhh i hate limp bizket.
    **** sake ye drive me made.
    thank you.
    ye faggots probally listen to n-syc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Muppet
    mad.gif
    /|\
    / \

[This message has been edited by D-Generate (edited 11-06-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Violant-Rage

tsh............
    go **** your self *****. see the name "violant-rage" has just been released
    upon u D-gen .. I AM WORSE THAN Bl33t biggrin.gif HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAH AH AAAH HHA AHA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Zapper

What wrong with N-sync like? They've revolutionised the whole boy-band industry and are amoung the most talented musicians alive today.

Yeah, i could have stayed, i could have been King. But in my own way, i am King...
    Hail to the King Baby

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Track number 150 on my playlist: Britney Spears - Crazy

Track number 400 on my playlist: Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff

Track number 800 on my playlist: Orgy - Fetisha

I listen to alot of different types of music, as I'm sure many other people on this board do.

This is a forum - by definition a place we air our opinions, do you see?

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

no affence but you are a **** NekkidBibleMan.like what a ****ing sac.ah man a place for us (faggots) to air our oppinions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

It's spelt "violent" child.

i couldnt give a **** how you spell it. that is my cs name and that is the way i spell it dick ****. so go suck my ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

You see???

This is what happens when the sanitarium lets the patients use the internet.

Next thing he's going to say is: "You were edjucated stupid!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

But it's incorrect.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

ip traces to glenstal.ie which turns out to be VIOLANT RAGES school.

Sometimes, juuuust sometimes, I love this job.

So, here's what we're gonna do.

On the website is an email address to the headmaster of said school. I'd like everyone who is offended by this muppet to *mail* the headmaster tomorrow for a laugh and inform him how poorly we think of said school's spelling curriculum.

Dont be abusive, just mail him something short and to the point about his students actions.

The mail VIOLANT RAGE used to access the boards is

egallagher@glenstal.ie
    <headmasters mail snipped for privacy>

I'm leaving this thread open for further disection of said muppet. Reply here if you do mail them and if you get any reply (include this url if you like!)

Score so far:
    DeVore:lots Muppets: 0

God you have to wonder what the youth of today are like....

Needless to say he's been 12-clicked as has the other misspelled versions of his name, *boggle*.

DeVore.

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 12-06-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Pld Dev biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Done
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">To whom it concerns,
    I would just like to say how terrible the spelling curriculum in your school appears to be, a student from your school posted to http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum14/HTML/000690.html under the name of violent rage and as you may see yourself, can not spell to save his life. If people from your school instist on making pointless posts on boards from there school, the least they could do is try and spell a bit better or you may suggest to the larger student population to use the spell checker supplied on the site.
    The said persons e-mail address is egallagher@glenstal.ie

Thank you for your time,

John Loughman

</font>

Wonder if I will get a reply. Would be quite funny :P

John

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

tisk tisk ..
    not all youth are like this. smile.gif
    well i aint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

DEVORE KILLS TREES!

Or at least, if my experiences are anything to go by, Devore kills lots of innocent trees. Because all the emails sent to the headmaster address will undoubtedly have to be printed out by his secretary and left on his desk... smile.gif

That being said, fair play. I mean, if you're going to be a muppet, at least put some EFFORT into it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Renton

I love it, Devore scores one for boards.ie tongue.gif

yeah i'll email that headmaster bloke, hope i get a reply..

hell i'll email all the addys on the contact page

And if i dont get a reply, i'll ring them .. I'll record the conversation ?, upload it.

yes i will
    =)

RentZ

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Dear sir,

It would seem that one of your students has posted abusive, violent and homophobic posts on our site.
    The link to the post is: http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum14/HTML/000690.html

We take a dim view of such activity and hope that you will similarly view such activity as unacceptible.
    While we at Boards.ie strongly support internet access in schools (as many of or regular, polite posters are
    in secondary school) we believe that education in online etiquette is essential.

The person in question must have had access to the email address egallagher@glenstal.ie to retrieve the
    password for this account. While it may not actually BE Mr Gallagher who posted this, he would be a good person
    to ask first!

We have posted the detail of this person and your email address on the post in question and encouraged
    our users to politely explain how unacceptible this conduct is.

I hope we can resolve this unfortunate incident amicably. We have other users from Glenstal who are not abusive.

Yours etc
    Mr Tom Murphy
    MD Boards Ltd.
    </font>

Remember that publishing interactions with other people needs to have the agreement of both sides (afaik!)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

To bad its the summer holidays eh?

I'm sure if we send enough indignant mails they can find a way to contact him if they are out for the summer... smile.gif)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭BNC

Excellent. I've sent a nice mail too. Wonder what response we'll get back biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I also sent an e-mail

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lump:

Wonder if I will get a reply. Would be quite funny :P

John
    </font>

You probably will, to point out your own spelling and grammar mistakes within your mail, it is usually better to check these things before waffling on about spell checkers and such smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Oh yeah

To: <snip the headmasters email>
    Subject: I'm a sheep

Dear Sir,

Emailing you with regard to certain comments made by a student at your school, most likely an E. Gallagher (egallagher@glenstall.ie) seems to have become a fashion. Now, being the sheep that I am, it seems that I wouldn't like to miss out on the fun. Allow me to give you a few insights into this Mr. Gallagher's behavior:

"lads have the time ye talk through year ass. ahhhhhhh i love limp bizket
    ahhhhhhhhhhh i hate limp bizket.
    **** sake ye drive me made.
    thank you.
    ye faggots probally listen to n-syc"

Have. Year. i. bizket. i again. bizket again. ****. made. Probally (In FAIRNESS!). N-syc.

Here's how we do it where I live:

Half. Your. I. Bizkit. I again. Bizkit one more time. For ****'s. Mad. Probably. 'Nsync (alright, not too clear on this).

"no affence but you are a **** NekkidBibleMan."

I'm sure the good NekkidBibleMan was not "affended" in the slightest.

"i couldnt give a **** how you spell it. that is my cs name and that is the way i spell it dick ****. so go suck my ****."

His anger at being shown to be imperfect is clear evidence that this young person is an absolute trollop and ought to be horse-whipped and deported to Wales. Failing that, some pointing and laughing would suffice.

He (or she) is allowed to call us homosexual. In the majority of cases, he's wrong, but that's his own stupid fault and not something to bother you about. But his blatant abuse of the English language cannot go unchecked. First Boards.ie, then some crappy form that no one cares about, then the world... or mebbe Texaco..

I don't claim to be perfect (much), but this guy needs some serious teachin'. See to it, chop-chop or else I will use the fact that I live far away and you don't know who I am to disrepect you and your authority without fear of reprisal. I mean, more so.

Fish be with you, brother Principal, for we are the Saviors of Sole.

Yours,

Mark Noonan

Spokesperson for Mark Noonan, Esq. smile.gif

PS Listen to some Bob Marley, it'll help stop the Violant Rage you must be experiencing... sorry...

Oh dear, oh dear. And on a Tuesday, too.

The principal will probably be in school still, on account of the exams. Mebbe our hostile friend is doing the leaving cert, and that why he has shocked out and gone crazy...

"Thanks for posting your message, Oh yeah! "

- Hehe, that cracks me up. Oh yeah...

Altered only to remove the headmasters email on request. -- DeV

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 12-06-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I'm sure it's only common sense, but it's worth pointing out - if you're going to email those addresses complaining about his spelling, language and grammar, try to be as sure as possible that there is nothing wrong with your own spelling, language or grammar at the same time.

I'll be sending my own email tomorrow.

Cheers,

Bard
    "Have a gorilla!" ... "No thanks, I'll have one of my monkeys, they're milder."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

rofl - muppet biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

Agreed, if you are going make a point of complaining about someones english you really should sort out your own english. I'm not pointing any fingers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭TOWN

Jez the young Violant lad is gone very quite biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Renton

Hes been 12 clicked, Banned that is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭C B

E-mail sent.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Here's my addition:
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Good morning Sir/Madame,

As you are now aware, someone from your school (possibly one of your students) has been causing some grief and abusing several members of an online community at www.boards.ie. The post in question can be seen at http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum14/HTML/000690.html.

Now, according to one of the Administrators of the site (Mr Tom Murphy), this "Violant Rage" character (please note his incorrect spelling of the word violent) has been traced back to your school and has an email address of egallagher@glenstal.ie. Presuming that this is indeed Mr Gallagher that's causing the problem (and not someone who's taken control of this account), I would hope that suitable disciplinary action would be taken.

I think it's great to see schools opening the internet up to it's students to give them as much of an advantage as possible, but when it's abused by characters such as this, it reflects badly on everyone and everything takes a step backwards as teachers will have to spend time monitoring what the students are viewing.

At this stage, most of us regulars on boards.ie have quite a thick skin and don't get upset when incidents like this happen, but it sets a bad example to others and may deter potential new members from joining. The site is hopefully going to be nominated for a Golden Spider (Irish Internet) award, so incidents like this need to be kept to a minimum as judges will be examining the site over the next few months.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Davitt Waldron

a.k.a.
    Kharn
    boards.ie Moderator</font>

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

We should have a competition for best letter at this rate tongue.gif

Here is my entry.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    To Whom It May Concern:

This morning while reading the music section of www.boards.ie I was shocked to come across a thread in titled “by the way all ye ****ers on the music board are gay.”. The link to this thread if you are interested is http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum14/HTML/000690.html .

Someone using a computer at your school posted the thread!

The email given was egallagher@glenstal.ie this may be fake or you may know the person involved. The user name Violant-Rage was given.

This person obviously has major problems with basic grammar and spelling. I was wondering if this person is a student in your school? If so I am shocked that basic fundamentals of the language have been ignored. Are all your students around this level?

What’s even more shocking is this person is a blatant homophobic. I am really scared by the possibility that there are students in twenty first century Ireland who are able to hold such hatred towards homosexuals. Is this a result of influence from members of the teaching staff in your school?

I also found quite disturbing that this person’s problem stemmed from people debating over a band called Limp Bizkit. As an Irish citizen I have freedom to express my individual views, as does everybody. I therefore should not be subjected to this kind of garbage. This is another sign of this person lack of education.

I can understand that this is probably just one bad apple, but you must realise that your school has been publicly brought down because of this individual. In this case one bad apple is spoiling the whole bushel. My personal opinion towards your school has been affected and if I know someone thinking of sending a child there I will feel obligated to mentioning this incident.

Hopefully you will be able to resolve this matter quickly.

Yours truly,

Thomas P Fanning
    </font>

You play with fire you get burned etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement