Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

by the way all ye ****ers on the music boards are gay.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭C B

I got a response at 10.05 this moring and the issue is being "dealt with".

"Cruxifiction's too good for 'em, b.b.b.b.b Bas+ards"

[This message has been edited by C B (edited 12-06-2001).]

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I too got a letter from the school stating that this would be "dealt with".

At this point I'd like to ask everyone to put their mailers back in their holsters smile.gif

We have their attention and its in their court.

Thanks everyone for defending your community. If we dont make a stand on muppets our island in the net will be wash away by a flood of them.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Dear sir/madam,

I have taken great offence to the actions of your student E. Gallagher (egallagher@glenstal.ie) who, under the moniker of "Violant Rage", insulted a great many people through his outward use of expletives and apalling spelling. This, surely, is a sign pointing to the failure not only of his parents but especially your school, which has failed not only to educate but to channel his aggression into sports such as rugby and clearly this angry young man has developed an unhealthy attitude toward his own sexuality.

Evidently, this E. Gallagher is some kind of 'Goth' or 'nu-metal fan' or, perhaps, a member of the 'Trenchcoat Mafia'. I do not think I'm making a leap into the abyss by associating an internet nickname such as 'Violant Rage' with the Columbine School massacre and even Timothy McVeigh.

I am deeply offended by this young man's disparaging comments and urge you to punish him in a state-endorsed way via the means of laps, detention or embarassed by the teacher in front of his class. The Internet is generally a safe place but with people such as your student, E. Gallagher, he soils the boundless liberty of it for everyone.

Yours sincerely,
    T. Geoghegan.</font>

Personally, I think this has the making of a world cyberweb phenomenon. If we mail everyone we know to email the headmaster too and then they'll get people from Aukland emailing them!

It'd be a larf!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

oooooooh - guys, I'm not sure insulting the school's teaching abilities is going to help this situation. A flame is a flame, no matter how polite it looks!

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭C B

Personnally I think dadakopf's letter is a disgrage, littered as it is with grammatical and spelling errors and for the fact that it lowers the tone of the correspondance.

As for his other suggestion .... well perhaps a twelve clicking might be appropriate punishment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Excellent. Well done all. As much as I've love to know the details of the disiplinary measures taken by the Father, I reckon we probably never will...

...shame that.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This has been fun and hopefully a leason to those who would try to have a go at our community.

But its not fair to blast more mails at the head when he has agreed to take action.

I'm closing this thread and I thank you for your co-operation. Muppets bewarned, boards.ie bites back smile.gif

DeVore.

CB: what the hell's a twelve clicking and bloody hell, where are the spelling and grammatical errors?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement