Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long did it take you to get IBB BREEZE installed?

• 06-12-2004 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

I ordered my 1 MB breeze product from IBB 3 weeks ago.

I have rang them a few times to get an update on when I can expect it to be installed (I'm Dublin city centre) but I'm tired of their rude customer service staff who won't tell me anything and have serious attitude problems.

What is the average wait does anyone know?

(on a slightly seperate topic, has anyone noticed how dramatically bad all call centre staff have become recently? My experiences with numerous companies over the last few month have been ridiculously bad! I'm talking in particular about all the telcos/ISPs...)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Mine took 5 weeks on the dot. You can try calling them but you are going to get the same answer everything, at least that what happened to me. We are on backlog blah blah blah, the engineer wil ring you when they will install the BB blah blah blah. They will call you eventually. In the meantime, make sure they have your application registered with them.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Ring the place, dial 0 for reception and ask for a girl called Claire - she seems to do all the installations.

The rest of them (especially the lads for some reason) seem to have a serious attitude I agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Bannor

I posted my application form on October 22nd and received an email on the 28th acknowledging receipt of the form and stating that installation would take 4-5 weeks. On November 22nd they left a voice mail on my work phone regarding the installation, I wasn't in work so I didn't get the message. On the Friday they rang my mobile and arranged the installation for the following Monday.

The guys that did the installation said that there's a back log with the new installations because a lot of people are changing from Ripwave to Breeze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Hmmmmm.

OK - I had better have this by xmas. That would give them about weeks to install it.

Don't they realise that if they stopped lying to us ("It'll take two weeks") and kept their promises when they say they'll ring us back or e-mail us, we'd be a lot less pissed off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Undercoverguy

It took me ages, only to be told no. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=208533

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Two weeks.

Advertisement