Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone Temple Pilots - Samba Nova

Options
  • 19-06-2001 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭

Alright....don't know if anyone in here is into the Pilots, but if so, theres a song on their new album which I'm looking to get, some places it isn't even listed as a track but other's it is, the track name is Samba Nova, and the album is called Shangri-La Di Da.....if anyone can help, Id be greatful......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

try hmv in grafton street ... or you could order it online? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

You rippin the p1ss???? I want to get that song, 'cos it's gonna be the decider on whether I actually do buy the cd itself!!! Honestly.
    Also, I'm not positive if it's gonna be on the UK versio of the album. I've seen different track listings in different places, and I reckon that particular tune could be on the US release......so bugger off with sarcy replies :-)

Advertisement