Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glynda the Good Witch

• 07-12-2004 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

The good witch Glynda was flying over Oz when she heard crying from below in the swamp. She flew down and found a little yellow toad crying his eyes out. She asked why he was sad and he replied “All the other toads are green and won’t let me join in their games because I’m yellow”. Glynda waved her magic wand and turned him green, except for his penis. Glynda explained that she couldn’t make him completely green and that he would have to go to the Wizard of Oz for that. The little toad set off happily to the Wizard. Glynda flew away but a few minutes later she heard more crying. She flew down and found a baby pink elephant crying his eyes out. She asked why he was sad and he replied “All the other elephants are grey and won’t let me join in their games because I’m pink”. Glynda waved her magic wand and turned him grey, except for his penis. Glynda explained that she couldn’t make him completely grey and that he would have to go to the Wizard of Oz for that. The baby elephant asked how would he find his way to the Wizard.
    Glynda replied “Follow the yellow pricked toad.” :D

Advertisement