Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSoc

Options
  • 07-12-2004 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Anybody interested in taking part in GSoc next semester? We will be doing alot of Lanning, gaming and of course Paintball!! I'm Paintball Officer this year and i suggest you all join up, cause its f00king brilliant.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

lol...ya, I'll join gsoc and commute down from my co-op in feckin' Ballina to partake in LANs.

co-op in feb would kinda prevent any sort of joining a club/soc next semester.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Ya been on the GSOC forum already is looks fairly cool.
    Be joining when i come back from Co-op :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

i joined them at the start on soc day and they never got in contact with me,i await the day when i can show them my prowess on bf:dc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

gsoc.net is where it happens invincibleirish.

afaik, no more emails are sent round about lans etc, tis all on the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Sergeant Horse

we do send emails and stufff. did you give us an address?? checking the site is wisest though. We are meant to be having a Lan Lock In on the Friday of Next week for anyone interested. After that, shop is closed up until next semester.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Sergeant Horse

i joined them at the start on soc day and they never got in contact with me,i await the day when i can show them my prowess on bf:dc.

and Call of Duty is the way to go now matey. :cool:

Advertisement