Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whos going 2 limpbizkit?

Options
  • 09-06-2001 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

limpbizkit in 18 days, punchestown race course..
    whos going?
    i got my ticket today.
    wasnt to bad. £39..
    linkin park are special guests.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭davoc

im going alright, meself and a couple of friends are going up to it in a van borrowed off one of the lads dads smile.gif . bloody madness.
    cant wait for 'break stuff' biggrin.gif
    you mention that linkin park are supposed to be playing also, as far as i was aware it was Everclear and Godsmack were doing the supporting.
    nothing about it on limp bizkits or linkin parks sites either.
    is it just a recent development?

[This message has been edited by davoc (edited 09-06-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

well i was told they were going to b there.
    i guess its just roomers.
    well we will find out there.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The only reason I'd go would be to beat some sense into the 14 year olds smile.gif Imagine all 18+ stone of me mashing through the crowd of kids and teaching them how it's done curlydav.gif

I had frickin whiplash after my mate's gig last Saturday - that's the way it's done smile.gif

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

I would defo go down if I thought Limp Bikit and Linkin Park were gona be playin.

Been wanting to see Limp Bizkit for a while now and d/led a load of Linkin Park choones the other day and they are fvckin excellant.

Must check it out.

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    games?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

The topic should not be 'Whos going to Limp Bizcuit', is should be 'Whos going to kill Limp Bizcuit before I do?'
    biggrin.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Tenner says you don't kill them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Oh yeah

I may be going but I need a ***** bus from ***** Clonmel. ***** has become an adjective by the way. I also need to set about finding someone over twenty one to ***** (it's always been a verb, too) into going.

<A HREF="http://www.thegreensock.com

-Unfinished" TARGET=_blank>www.thegreensock.com

-Unfinished</A> and a bit crap right now, but... *has convenient moment of asphyxiation which allows self to avoid finishing the sentence, wahey* :)

Linkin Park will NOT be there !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Not any more.... smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

You sons of a BIATCHES.

I would have got o ticket but I'm goin on holidays frown.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

hey id go! if limp bizkit werent so fuc king shi t that is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

How you could shell out that much money to hear a swear word or the word Limp Bizkit every second line is beyond me. Limp Bizkit are at best a second rate band. They have ripped off so much of Korns stuff it's not even funny anymore. How people can waste there money on a band like this is mind boggling.

Only way I would go to a gig like that is to do exactly what Kharn said. Teach you little 14 year old what moshing is all about.

Stop wasting your time and money and find some good bands to listen too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Oh yeah

I'm 16, I'm a trollop and I have disposable income to blow.

Limp Bizkit are a pretty fun band live, from what I've seen. I haven't heard much of Korn's stuff, so I can't argue with that point. But still... balls to you.

No offence. Apart, that is, from the offence...

Life is like a pyrotechnics display. You've got to stand back and let it happen, othwerwise you're are sincerely bollocked....

thegreensock.com

Can you feel the love?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Oh yeah:
    I'm 16, I'm a trollop and I have disposable income to blow.

</font>

In one line whats wrong with music. I can afford to fill my record collection with crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Well none of you will be going because the gig's been cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

You don't believe in letting them down gently do ya CT??

Nice one! [evil laugh]mwaahhawhahaha!!![/evil laugh]

John (yes THE John!)
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

YAY that news has made my week. He is such a hard man really. oooooohhhh back pain frown.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">have ripped off so much of Korns stuff it's not even funny anymore.</font>

Christ, I mean, you'd think if Fred Durst was going to rip someone off he'd find someone with some actual musical talent that appeals to folk other than 14 year old kiddies in baggy pants to rip off!

Oh no wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Advertisement