Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any help?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Son of Blam

For getting vinyl onto a PC I just hook my mixer "record out" to my Soundblaster Live's "aux in" and record it as a wav file.

Then you can burn onto a CD or mp3 it up at your leisure.

-Son of Blam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

well by cds i really mean partition and by "****ed to pieces" i really meant "accidently detroyed" smile.gif

seem to have got most of them from a few ppl except dongs of sevotion .. booo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

hmmmm,most of them aren't too old, how come they are wrecked so soon ?
    you weren't playing them in microwave again were you.
    I have a few of them but only on vinyl so i can't even rip them for you, sorry (the pc doexnt have one of those old LP-ROM drives).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Son of Blam:

For getting vinyl onto a PC I just hook my mixer "record out" to my Soundblaster Live's "aux in" and record it as a wav file.

Then you can burn onto a CD or mp3 it up at your leisure.

-Son of Blam
    </font>

yeah but for a double album (such as the above mentioned dongs) it is an awful lot of hastle to have to change the sides three times.

Advertisement