Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got Muse Tabs?

Options
  • 15-06-2001 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭

I've scoured the well known tab sites, tried the search engines, looked for tab books everywhere and to no avail. Do they not want us to play their songs? Help!!! frown.gif

I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Oh yeah

How odd. I've found tabs for everything I've heard.

fullalbumtabs.com (or some similar address) has all of Showbiz, and guitartabs.cc has a few versions of Plug-in Baby and New Born.

Incidentally

Low E---0-0-0-0-3-0-3-3--5-5-5-5-8-5-8-8-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-3-3-3-3-7-7-7-7

followed by C, Bb, B Barre-chords shapes is the best main New Born riff I've got.

Enjoy

<A HREF="http://www.thegreensock.com

-Unfinished" TARGET=_blank>www.thegreensock.com

-Unfinished</A> and a bit crap right now, but... *has convenient moment of asphyxiation which allows self to avoid finishing the sentence, wahey* :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Thanks. Good sites..

As for New Born, I think you got it wrong. I think its dropped D, 2-2-2-2-5-2-5-6-7-7-7-7-10-7-10-11-12-0-0-12-0-0..... and so on, and he could be playing a drop D power chord. You can see in the video and live when he hits the 12 note, he lets go and plays an open. ...thats what i think anyway biggrin.gif

I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think.

I think you may be right about the drop d bit, it's been mentioned before, but I'm happy with the way the one I've got sounds. I don't think 2-2-2-2-5-2-5-6-7-7-7-7-10-7-10-11 is right, I can't hear any change in the bold notes.

Although with all the overdrive, once you get pretty close, you're ok.

And I couldn't be arsed retuning (I know it's easy for drop d but I'm too damn lazy).

You know where the barre chords I mentioned come in? You hear higher notes than just with powerchords. That's pretty awkward, getting full barres in drop d...

Just thought you'd like to know, I now play it be tuning down a step so I can do the 12-0-0-12-0-0 bit and get the higher notes. There's possibly two guitars though.

Advertisement