Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weezer - Hash Pipe

Options
  • 23-06-2001 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭

I heard this the other day heard therir single Hash Pipe on MTV the other day and loved it. The bass riff is brilliant. I might just get there album 'green album'. any1 heard it yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Its a great song, and a great album. Its only 30 minutes long though smile.gif

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Its not Hashpipe you fool, its H***pipe, at least what mtv would have you believe wink.gif. Anyway its a crappy song that buries itself into you head until you really saying to someone "c'mon and hit me". Personally they, to me are a talentless band trying to appeal to the same band of nerdy rockers as the eels, and lets face it theres not many of them smile.gif but the video is kinda humerous.

I like my coffee like I like my women.......
    In a plastic cup

I like my coffee like I like my women......
    covered in bees

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Oh yeah

... what's behind the astericks? Bog-arsed spelling. I've heard it once or twice. Didn't seem too bad to me. Nice video.

Life is like a pyrotechnics display. You've got to stand back and let it happen, othwerwise you're are sincerely bollocked....

thegreensock.com

Can you feel the love?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Och, they were good back in 95 when they were a good alternative to the pearl jam/X-treme dross but now, they're just an american Wilt.

BAH I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

speaking as a huge weezer fan having all their albums I would say HASH PIPE is excellent and their green album is also brilliant - for a first time weezer fan i would highly recommend it.
    However it is in no up to the standard of their previous albums.
    Thats what happens when a band earns the moolah.... thay get lazy!
    c'es la vie!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I dunno if they've sold out or gotten lazy. I too have been a fan of Weezer for yonks and the current album is just as good, if not better, than their previous. They've gone in a slightly different direction and mellowed out a bit, but its still unmistakeable Weezer - and its a damn good listen smile.gif

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

I love the album, the song 'O Girlfriend' really does it for me.

Miaow.

Lucy la morte.

Advertisement