Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bring back the rep please

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

Xcom2 wrote:
    You have to of been a part of that thread as you +repped me a week ago for nothing but that thread and looking at my list I +repped you back a week ago.

X

Oh the shame :D ...Anyhow its gone and its never coming back..How about if admins/mods give it out themselfs to people on boards,who have built up a rep with genuine reports from other that this person in question has done a good deal for them ,blah blah blah....god im sucked into it now about rep again.....its gone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

Hey I'm just trying to increase my post count with more than one word replies! :p

If the rep system had continued would shaque have offered to give back the 400 point's? :confused:

X

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

"Here - have my entirely worthless and made-up rep-currency back!"

Nobody over 12 uses RPG forums, do they?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

Xcom2 wrote:
    Hey I'm just trying to increase my post count with more than one word replies! :p

If the rep system had continued would shaque have offered to give back the 400 point's? :confused:

X
    lol good question, i was actually planning on using the rep to spread some negative rep on the people i thought deserved it and to see if a tit for tat attitude was prevelant among the posters with regard to negative rep as well, oh well i'll never i suppose but i reckon it was the case among a lot of people judging from some of the posts on a lot of threads

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭frodi

I think we are seeing some cases of rep-envy here. You know the "He has more green dots then me". I wonder what Freud would have made of the rep system. "You make my green bigger and I'll make yous bigger" :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement