Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Looking for a flatmate

Options
  • 07-12-2004 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Double room available with a second year student. Just off Nassau Street, by the DART and back entrance to Trinity and near to the river, the city centre - pretty much near to everything!

Im looking for a non-smoker [although Im not too strict], tidy person [but not a Monica] who I can hopefully sit and watch tv and have a cuppa with. [although right now Im just looking for someone wholl be ontime with their rent and bills].

Im a friendly girl, no real preference as to guy/girl, just someone laid back, but MUST be gay friendly. The room is not suitable for a couple. The room has a double bed in it and a large cupboard, the flat has phone/internet, tv/NTL, washing machine.

The room is available from January. €425/month.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Man - if only I were looking for somewhere to live :) this phrase ("tidy person [but not a Monica]") alone convinces me that you sound like great fun to live with.

Sadly won't be moving out until June - oh well - someone lodge with this girl, she sounds great :)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Moving that quickly after the leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Moving to Accomodation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Raisers

RogueVox Im interested in room. Check ur PM for number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

/me is intersted too.

My work place is on Merrion square, so it would suit me nicely ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement