Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW PvP - A paladins tale

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Trebor

Tusky wrote:
    If I download it I dont need the install cds ?

if my understanding is right, this will be the edition that they make the gold disk to ship to all the EU customers cause it has the latest patch, even the one the americans are waiting on :D so i'm guessing that if you download it now when the time comes for open beta the client will still be the same. So when they go retial if you are in open beta you will already have the game installed all you will have to do is start playing. if you wait for your disks then you will have to wait for it to update and then there will be the queuing fiasco that happen in the states. i'm hoping that while everyone else is installing the game and updating i will be creating my char :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Maybe after I download the client you can have them to mess around - Id want the account abck for open beta though so I can lvl my character !

Yeah of course you could have it back anytime you wished ! :)

I have my open beta cd key waiting already at home for me, just dying to play !

Advertisement