Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Of You Out There Heard Of The Crystal Method!?

Options
  • 23-06-2001 2:35am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Heavily popular Drum & Base / Dance Group over in America, yet they're existance isn't even acknowledged over here, and I'd say the UK also...

Their Album "Vegas" is quite impressive, and one of their tracks reeks of class and has shot itself into the "Favourite Tune" section of my heart... Anyway, just curious if you have heard of them at all?

They have done music for various games... Their most known being Fifa 99, RTWC + A few other, and also played for the movie "The Replacement Killers"...

Anyone?

(Just thought I'd mention that I love them to bits, sorry... Had to be said...)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

yeah i've heard of them and they stink majorly, think they were responsible for that "keep hope alive" piece of crap a few years ago..

and as for Drum n Bass? Crystal Method? err no not even a little.
    an american chemical brothers? yes smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

they did a good version of confusion from blade soundtrack

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Yes "Keep Hope Alive" & "Busy Child" + Another one... All three of them were on the Fifa 99 Soundtrack...

Didn't know done a track for "Blade"...

I was wrong about the Drum & Bass part, was a little tired, didn't know what I was typing, but I do stick to my guns and think they are half decent (For a Dance Music Group).

I was hoping to hear some positive information, but guess I wont find much here... (Hence the test by posting this thread)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Excellent band, they also did a good rock-mix of Trip Like I do for the Spawn soundtrack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Son of Blam

They always stuck me as "Playstion music". A bit like the new Prodigy stuff I suppose. (ie rubbish)

-Son of Blam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

plus they provided the music for The Gap adverts which sucked **** in hell.

adnans

Advertisement