Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions?

• 15-06-2001 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

I came across this song the other day, and tought it was good. So in order the check that i have a little taste n music i tought i`d ask ye wot ye tought?

Call Me - Watercress

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Argh it's Waterbloodycress again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

what i thought:

sounds like some crap live acoustic thing to me at a horrible hissy encoding rate.

go download some Luna, For Stars or Alphastone off epitonic.com for some rather decent listening indie rock instead smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Kali (edited 15-06-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭davoc

thats a fantastic song there, slower than most of their other stuff, but every bit as good.
    go to watercress.net for more, downloadable, stuff

and Kali, this is realplayer quality we're dealing with, so its defo gonna sound a bit hissy so that its possible for us irish people on **** internet connects to listen to it. ( conspiracistic (such a word?) b4stards eircom smile.gif )

[This message has been edited by davoc (edited 28-06-2001).]

Advertisement