Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expand discussions to sweets/confectionary?

• 07-12-2004 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

Due to a debate about my strict moderating of this forum on the forum request section, I have decided to put up a poll to see if ye users of the chocolate forum think I should expand the forum to allow the discussion of confectionary and sweets.

When I say sweets and confectionary I mean all sweets, but not going as far as discussing buns, cakes or pies (cos that's Woosaysdans topic).

memphis

Should the forum expand to allow the discussion of sweets too? 14 votes

Yes, most definately!
    0% 0 votes
    No, this is a chocolate forum, for choccie talk only!
    57% 8 votes
    Other, please specify!
    42% 6 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Sticky!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Never! As undisputed (in my head) leader of all things eadible, Chocolate reigns supreme, and its place of worship must not be sullied ny other foods!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

is it all types of sweets or just chocolate!!! i voted other :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

vote early and vote often

memphis wrote:
    I didn't and I won't fix the poll.

And seeing that you demand something, your not gonna get it!

As mod, I set the rules, I decide what is allowed and what is not, and those that don't like it, then its too bad. This is not me on a power trip, this is me stepping up to the responsibility of my role of mod.... who like all mods calls the shoots when it comes to the rules and regulations of his/her forum!

There are plenty of things you can talk about in the world of chocolate, plenty!

The above is what I posted in reply to Johnny's spammy post on the forum section, and I'm gonna say it to ye all here too. I'm drawing the line and putting a stop to the bickering once and for all.

memphis

• Advertisement

Poll and thread closed.

RULES WILL REMAIN THE SAME

CHOCOLATE ONLY TO BE DISCUSSED ON THIS FORUM!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement