Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your favourite Final Fantasy game,and why?

Options
  • 07-12-2004 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Final Fantasy is a great game,no doubt about it,but what's your favourite one?The good old classics,or the later ones from PS1 to PS2?Mine is VII,only because of the story.Absoloutly amazing.What about you? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Wrong place amigo, this is for forum based roleplaying. general discussions live 1 up, in the RP forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 --squall--

:cool: ff games are the best and I am a big fan of ff games and the best ff game is ff VIII because it the best game in the history and that is where i got the nickname --squall--.and i'll say that all of them that dont like RPG games are missing alot of fun!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭My Opinion

FF7 in my opinion.

The bit where Aeirith Died made me cry. (The music)

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Trine

A Final Fantasy forum based role playing game, now there's an idea... *hint hint*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

If you want one, start one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭CONOR!!! f...

um hi... does anyone have a copy of final fantasy vii or viii they want to sell? Because neither of mine will work. So if anyone wants to sell me either of these games let me know. I'm willing to pay about €20-25 for vii and €25-30 for viii. My e-mail is da_man722@hotmail.com . Hope someone replies!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

indeed there have been many threads on FF in the past few months which is the best game (personlly 7 or 10 but thats for another day), would you go see a FF movie, who would play the charachters, who'd win in a game of knuckles cloud or yer man from FFXI, but alas that not for this fourm as raphel said earlier: "Wrong place amigo, this is for forum based roleplaying. general discussions live 1 up, in the RP forum"

moving to RGP

Advertisement