Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle for middle earth

Options
  • 07-12-2004 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭

So whos buying this on friday? I think i will, its gotten good, not great reviews (83% from ign) but i think it looks fun.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

Yer been looking forward to this since the info i saw ay gamecon. Ill see if i buy it on friday or wait a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

I think i'll have a try first before buying. If its as good gamelplay-wise as generals I'll definetly buy. But I'm a bit wary of the license. BuGGABOO!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Not sure about this one. Its meant to play exactly like FFX which is no bad thing but the story isn't that great. Think I'll hold out for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Been looking forward to it, but I doubt I'll get a chance to play. Too many things waiting to be completed.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

There was a good Penny Arcade on this recently...

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2004-11-05&res=l

May contain spoilers... ha...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Actually that PA was on The Third Age (recently released on the consoles), not Battle For Middle Earth.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Oopsy was talking about the Third Age.

(me slow slinks off hoping nobody noticed).

So they have 2 games just like FFX?

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Oopsy was talking about the Third Age.

(me slow slinks off hoping nobody noticed).

Bah and you confused me too... thanks alot... bleh...

Advertisement