Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puffed up Daddy

Options
  • 29-06-2001 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Werd on da street is dat Sean (Puff Daddy, P-diddy, Puffy)Combs has an upcoming appearance in the movie "Made" and is very confident of his acting abilities. In an Access Hollywood interview P-diddy had this to say:

``Yeah, I'm gonna definitely win two Academy Awards you know. I don't want that to come off co*ky or arrogant, but I'm gonna really (work hard) to be the best actor that I can be and I gotta set my goals and my dreams high.''

Puff Daddy coc*y? Arrogant? How about idiot. Now don't get me wrong, some of the music is ok, Sh*t he was banging J-LO and he gets mad props for that. But come on, were not talking about 1 academy award, were talking 2. Get a fcuking life. It honestly sounds like ol P-Diddy has surrounded himself with way too many "yes-men". !

[This message has been edited by Yo Mamma (edited 29-06-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    If there is one man who is a major destructive force to music, it is Shawn "Puffy" Combs...
    When you "Sample" Led Zeppelin, and have all the kids nowadays think you came up with "Kashmir", you are just doing some serious damage...
    </font>

With Puffy's track record, maybe he'd get Sidney Potier to stand in for him and have "Puff Daddy" credited instead?

Advertisement