Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Korn ???

Options
  • 30-06-2001 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

Weren't Korn supposed to release a new album in april 2001 ? Anyone know what the situation is with this? I checked their official site and there is no mention of it!

I hope it is better than Issues as that was possibly the worst of their albums ever released.

What is now was once only imagined.

[This message has been edited by Repli (edited 30-06-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Are ppl not tired litening to Jonathan Davis moan about him never finding "happiness".
    I used to think Korn were great but issues decided everything for me (ie) never buy another album by them again.

1'st album was the best, and may fav song is "Clown".

Britany Spears Looking incredible

[This message has been edited by chernobyl (edited 30-06-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Yeah their first album was top notch stuff. My favourite songs were Shoots and Ladders, and Clown.

I haven't given up on them (yet), I know Issues was crap but they have produced some brilliant music over the past few years. Their next album will probably decide it for me.

What is now was once only imagined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Never heard anything about the new album at all...
    But I've seriously taken a dislike to KoRn after Issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

'Wicked' is by far the best KoRn song.

It's just a tail, but I'm sort of attached to it.

Lucy la morte.

Advertisement