Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stereophonics, Slipknot, Ash to be allowed on Napster

Options
  • 26-06-2001 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">STEREOPHONICS, MOBY, SLIPKNOT, TOM JONES, UNDERWORLD, BASEMENT JAXX, ASH and a host of other acts are set to be tied to file sharing application NAPSTER in a landmark deal announced minutes ago (June 26), NME.COM can reveal.</font>

That's from nme, full story here

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

That is all well and good but have you checked out audiogalaxy yet? It is a program similar to napster.. only 100 times better!

It has most if not all of the music that has been banned on napster and it can resume your broken downloads !!!! Check it out:: http://www.audiogalaxy.com/

What is now was once only imagined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

I don't use napster anymore, so I don't really mind.. Goooo Morpheus and Limewire.

It's just a tail, but I'm sort of attached to it.

Lucy la morte.

Advertisement