Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

War of the Worlds on 91.6FM!!!!

Options
  • 27-06-2001 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭

Orson Welles radio broadcast of War of the worlds has just been broadcast on 91.6FM!! (PhantomFM frequency)

It was *so* cool and quite startling in its' authenticity. Very easy to see why thousands freaked out during the original 1938 broadcast.

If the Phantom crew are responsible (since they are launching again tomorrow) thennice one guys! I never thought i'd ever hear that broadcast live and really enjoyed it!

Cheers :-)

When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

You ain't seen er.. heard nothin' yet. Tues at 11:30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

Dude,

Good to see you on-line, is that am or pm btw?

When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

Advertisement