Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHANTASM - Christmas Party, Thank you!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hello all,

Just a quick posting to say a big thank you to all who came down to the Village for the Phantasm Christmas party. Loads of people arrived and AWARE and Focus Ireland will benefit from your attendance. Good fun had by all too. You could also tell that everyone got digital cameras for Christmas, Ive never seen so many people taking photographs in a club! Even better for those who christened their new cameras by getting photos taken with Snow Patrol too. Thanks again to everyone who helped to organise the event and to those who came along. As always, much appreciated. Roll on July 1st!

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

marwood wrote:
    so where was th elovely Amz ?

I`m told she is the hottest of the phantomets but i was unsure which one was here......... :rolleyes:
    Well I've never heard of you narwood ... So your reputation obviously preceeds you.

What in God's name is a "phantomet"?

Unfortunately due to financial constraints and the fact that my friend couldn't walk in her shoes and lack of Nite Links home on a Wednesday we had to give it a miss.

Maybe next time ...

Congrats on the whole event Brian and Pete.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

You know every time Amz posts something I want to go into a massive rant on how much I love Harley Quinn. But that’s totally off topic.

Well done Pete Brian and all involved I hear the night was a resounding success.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

You have taste Mr. Smith, I approve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

The Smiths are cool, need help and sleep, 25 hours.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement