Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ads by Google

Options
  • 08-12-2004 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭

So anyway, here I am minding my own business and posting nonsense in the Motors forum when I notice the banner ad in the corner has changed from the usual 'Web hosting $14 per month' to 'Live webcam girls' & 'Chat now to UK singles'. With my interest aroused, I clicked 'Live webcam girls' to be treated to a selection of 'thumbs' of ladies with stuff happening to them.

In my innocence I thought Boards.ie would have policies regarding this type of information and wonder if it is possible that this advertising could end up over on the CTYI or other underage forum?

I know where to find pron on the Internet and am aware that 98% of underage Internet users know it too - I just wasn't expecting it here.

Feedback please?

Thx.

'c
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ah cepter you fool! Cos you mentioned Live Webcam Girls that ad is now on this page too!

Very dodgy material for a family board *cough*

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Hmm. I vaguely remember asking google not to do that. I'll check it out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

mike65 wrote:
    Ah cepter you fool! Cos you mentioned Live Webcam Girls that ad is now on this page too!

Very dodgy material for a family board *cough*

Mike.
    'ceptr not fool - did it on purpose 'cos I kno' how Google works... *cough*
    Yeah right.

Cheers Regi, I reckoned as much but them unscrupulous b4st4rds would put smut ANYWHERE!

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

there was a link to the sinn fein online store a few weeks ago on the soccer board, i think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

there was a link to the sinn fein online store a few weeks ago on the soccer board, i think.
    Hahahahaha - Hot Sinn Feiners on webcams!! Oh baby, do you like my silk balaclava, I'm so hot right now and I want you to sing rebel songs to me. Wahoo, gimme your credit card up the yard. Etc.

'c

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Wheres the rep system when you need it?

Advertisement