Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kotor2

Options
  • 08-12-2004 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭

Seeing as the game isn't released here till February, I've ordered it from the States instead (well, technically, Import Madness). It's making it's way to me now!

Anyone doing the same?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Care to order another copy for someone? Ill be your best fwend? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

When is it out on PC ? Cant wait for this !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Feb aswell.

Deadwing, hmm maybe. Mine is already on the way though.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

Is KOTOR 2 region free or do you need a modded Xbox to play it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

importmaddness.com are a shower of fools. The guy who runs it is rumored to have been selling his stock of ds's over ebay at inflated prices and not fulfilling many pre orders on the site. They also fecked up my order of viewtiful joe last year. It took months of emails to get a refund.

As for kotor2 being region free I doubt it. On the other hand it is very easy to modify an xbox to be region free.

It arrived, and so quickly aswell (from Canada)!
    Only got to play an hour or so, but it's good so far. Starts off fairly similar to the first one.

oooh, keep us posted koneko :)

Wonder how long until its up on certain super sites ...

It already is...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

I'm waiting for the super pc version. Can't stand playing that kind of game on the xbox :)

i played the original on the xbox and tbh i had no probs with it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Do terrible load times ring a bell? I tried it for 10 minutes and it bugged me so I played the nicer looking pc version instead ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Praetorian wrote:
    I'm waiting for the super pc version. Can't stand playing that kind of game on the xbox :)
    ur right i have to pl;ay it on the pc aswell
    PC verson of kotor1 was better neway had a extra map and i assume extra items and crystals

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

The extras were made available via XBox live at the same time that the PC version was released though.

koneko wrote:
    It already is...

I was talking about the PC verson !

all this talk of kotor2 made me reinstall the original on my pc, i have to say even a year later it still looks damn sweet and plays well. lookin forward to kotor2 but ill prolly hold out for the pc version after all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

nice choice i lost my kotor might have been taken at a prty of something shight like that i have to buy 1 again but i might wait and see if the 2 come im some sort of bumber pack

Advertisement