Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone name this song ???...

Options
  • 03-07-2001 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭

I'm going out on a limb asking this cause I only remember one line, I heard a band cover it and it's a killer tune. The line I know is from the chorus...

"Cry for the Indians"

Which is repeated 3 or 4 times (I think), or something similar to that line. All I know is that it's a heavy metal tune so I'm assuming that the only ones that will know it are the metalheads (AngelWhore, GreenHell, Kaiser) or maybe the ex-metlheads. Cheers to anyone who can help.

But oh, no tears please, fear and pain may acompany death, but it is desire that sheperds its certainty, as we shall see...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Tazz T

'Indians' - Anthrax

Pretty old song. Think it might be on 'Persistence of Time'.

Actually, you'll find it on the 'Among the Living' album.

You didn't see this covers band in Fibbers last week, by any chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Damn...

Not an Anthrax fan at all...
    Wouldn't have been able to help you out at there m8... Sorry...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭black_wizardd

Cheers Tazz T. Nope it wasn't a band in Fibbers I saw do it, it was a band from Sligo called Legacy.

Cheers lads.

But oh, no tears please, fear and pain may acompany death, but it is desire that sheperds its certainty, as we shall see...

Pity. We could do with a few more metal covers bands in Dub.

• Advertisement
Advertisement