Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It looks pretty cool alright...you can use your force powers to build things out of lego blocks...

Queen Amidala looks a bit butch in lego form though... but I guess all women do... my Mary Jane lego figure still freaks me out...

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

yup looks great. Love the little touches like the Lego trademark stamp on the pieces and killing a droid results in a satisfying flying of component lego pieces :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Pleeeeease have multiplayer!

I suspect no, what with it being a consoley game and all, but there's hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Thrasher

I wonder if the sound effects the same as in regular Star Wars games/films, or if they've have Lego versions... Guess Darth Vader on Helium can't sound so threatening :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Yes this month's GamesTM magazine had a preview of the game and they were very positive about it. Their only real concern was that it might be a bit too kiddie (an I suppose therefore the difficulty of the game).

• Advertisement
Advertisement