Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Holidays!

• 08-12-2004 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

So thats it,first semester in UCD over and done with-gonna miss launchcast though, curse Laoises lack of broadband.Anyone else finished now for Christmas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

bah humbug, I've exams until the 22nd :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

nope.. not finished 'till the 21st.. stuupid exams :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Bwa ha ha-about to leave Daedalus for the last time in 2004-if I if can be bothered-hmm <looks out window> no tens at the bus stop-bah!Good luck with the exams btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Bwa ha ha-about to leave Daedalus for the last time in 2004-if I if can be bothered-hmm <looks out window> no tens at the bus stop-bah!Good luck with the exams btw.
    cheers.. we are happy for you.. honestly!!! just a ickle bit jealous... enjoy the Christmas break.. it'll fly!!! always goes soo fast!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'll be finished at 8pm... Damn Japanese in the way of kirby's Christmas holidays!
    Then straight to work for the month... :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭asphalt-cushion

Finished on Monday. Then I'm going to hibernate until January.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

It's so depressing being in the library when I know I should be in the pub celebrating. Damn exams!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

I'm sitting in the Ag block.

I've one exam, tomorrow at 14:30 (thursday 9th), it's an MCQ and on stuff I've spent my entire life studying - oh, and it's in the Blackrock Campus which I can roll down the hill to after I stumble out of bed for lunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

I'm finished for 2004 :)

Had a statistics test today though but it wasn't bad and now I'm done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Am I the only one who's a bit sad to be leaving the place?I don't feel I got much out of my experience and I can't help but feel I should have made more of an effort.I felt the semester flew by and that I didn't participate enough.As I look back on my first few weeks I feel I meandered along rather than actually got involved.Anyone else feel like this?Next semester I will try harder!Maybe... :)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

God I hate anyone who's not still stuck in exams... lemme alone! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Tennis

bah humbug, I've exams until the 20th.

Advertisement