Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKY Installation w/o phone

Options
  • 08-12-2004 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi,

I live in Muff in Donegal, I want to get sky installed but don't want to fork out to have a phone line in as well.

I want to actually subscribe to sky as it is the discovery channel and things that I am looking for

Is there anyway i can get around this, ideally I would like it to come out of my UK bank account as I work in Northern Ireland, but if this is a problem I can sort something out!

I have heard of compaines that sort this out for you, but i think they are intended for places like spain and france. www.skycards.net was one that i came across but £120 a year on top of your subscription was a bit steep i thought.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

try the satellite forum
    danmcl wrote:
    Hi,

I live in Muff in Donegal, I want to get sky installed but don't want to fork out to have a phone line in as well.

I want to actually subscribe to sky as it is the discovery channel and things that I am looking for

Is there anyway i can get around this, ideally I would like it to come out of my UK bank account as I work in Northern Ireland, but if this is a problem I can sort something out!

I have heard of compaines that sort this out for you, but i think they are intended for places like spain and france. www.skycards.net was one that i came across but £120 a year on top of your subscription was a bit steep i thought.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Advertisement