Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epiphone PR 100/200

Options
  • 08-07-2001 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

im getting a new acoustic guitar...its my first and was wondering if anyone had an epiphone PR 200 or 100, as that was what i was thinking of getting and i was wondering if there was any substantial difference between the 100 and 200, or if anyone could recommend another good acoustic for a newbie in the £150-175 price range.

thanks

www.eclectichoney.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Oh yeah

Well, I started on a £95 Johnson. And I couldn't be happier.

It had an operation a few weeks ago to lower the action, but everything else was sweet from day one. I've never played a better sounding acoustic, or heard someone else do so..

Life is like a pyrotechnics display. You've got to stand back and let it happen, othwerwise you're are sincerely bollocked....

thegreensock.com

Can you feel the love?

Advertisement