Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Qusetion With No Answer!!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Blisterman

What's the opposite of if?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

i thought the only question that has no answer was the following :

why ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Healio wrote:
    was jesus black?
    Of course Jesus was black. He was into Gospel, and went around calling everyone brother

(I'll get my coat)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

herobear wrote:
    why ?

Because.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Why not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

herobear wrote:
    i thought the only question that has no answer was the following :

why ?
    Because you touch yourself at night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

What word in the english language rhymes with "orange"

Splorange!*

*definition only available with Oxford Dictionary - special Pet Edition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Raphael wrote:
    Of course Jesus was black. He was into Gospel, and went around calling everyone brother

He (she) could have been a woman. When there were a bunch of hungry people she fed them using only a few loves and fishes and even when she was dead she had to get up 'cos there was more work to do.

*Gets coat as well*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Healio wrote:
    question with no answer????

how long is a piece of string?

Twice its half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

If god is all powerful and can make anything, can he make a rock too heavy for him to lift.

oh and do athiests get insurance against acts of god?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

If god is all powerful and can make anything, can he make a rock too heavy for him to lift.

ah but he wouldnt need to physically lift it would he

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

oh and do athiests get insurance against acts of god?

1) yes - according to the 'holy trinity' jesus is god, so god can make a rock too heavy for jesus to lift. Whereas 'the father' would have no trouble.

2) Yes they're covered. In Miracle on 34th street we saw the term "In god we trust" on the money. It didn't say "in god we believe". Just trust you're covered and you are - you don't need to believe in god. Besides, paying your premiums has a phrase relating to god on the legal tendar (in america this is btw) so technically you're affirming some relation to god in that transaction.

**I'm bored so don't blame me for this crap

Advertisement