Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loewe TV Repair .. ... where?

Options
  • 08-12-2004 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi

My Loewe TV just died tonight (only 4 yrs old...) buzzes loudly when
    I turn it on, then it swtiches itself off.

Any ideas where I might be able to get it repaired ? Lyric Hifi where I purchased dont seem to be in business any more.

Thanks in advance
    Alan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Hi Alan,

The authorised Loewe repair agents in Ireland are O'Sullivans in Mount Merrion, on 01 2888656. They'll look after out of warranty repairs for you.

Robbie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

errigal wrote:
    Hi

My Loewe TV just died tonight (only 4 yrs old...) buzzes loudly when
    I turn it on, then it swtiches itself off.

Any ideas where I might be able to get it repaired ? Lyric Hifi where I purchased dont seem to be in business any more.

Thanks in advance
    Alan
    Hi
    What ever you do get it looked at i had one 30 months ago and it exploded and set fire to my house lost everything kids photos the lot (insurance paid up) but still lost everything over the fu****g thing my daughter seen everything so she is going witness for the insurance company even when i am scribbling this i am shaking for god sake have it looked at and do yourself a turn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Carpenter wrote:
    Hi
    What ever you do get it looked at i had one 30 months ago and it exploded and set fire to my house lost everything kids photos the lot (insurance paid up) but still lost everything over the fu****g thing my daughter seen everything so she is going witness for the insurance company even when i am scribbling this i am shaking for god sake have it looked at and do yourself a turn

That happened to a pal of mine with a LOEWE too!!! exact same thing he had to run with it outside the house and dump it out the front door!!!
    Insurance paid up, next TV was a Philips!!!

Advertisement