Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock band for people who miss new hard rock music

Options
  • 11-07-2001 2:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭

Sometime last year I came across a band called "Disturbed" who had remixed Stone Cold Steve Austin's WWF entrance theme.

They basically are the only rock band in the last 10 years that are any good (since the like of Metallica went wussy (well, except for S&M)). They are totally new, and the only people I know who have listened to them are from the US, so I guess they are not pushed a lot here.

For those who have never heard of them, the album is called The Sickness, and I recommend any of you rock/metal fans to check some of the songs out if you haven't listened or heard of them. Try downloading the first track "Voices" from WinMX or something and a listen.

It's more like hardrock/metal decent lyrics, and sounds like it probably should also have been on The Matrix soundtrack because it's a heck of a lot more modern than the modern crap on the radio, etc., . This is a heck of lot less generic than the likes of Korn and the rest of that.

Disturbed - The Sickness

[This message has been edited by Red Moose (edited 11-07-2001).]

Advertisement