Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic PT AE300 Help

Options
  • 08-12-2004 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine has a panasonic PT AE300. Yesterday evening it would not work for him. When it is turned on the power light goes green as normal. then after a short time goes red. no picture appears. then the lamp light flashes after a short time and the power light goes orange. i checked the manual and it says that if the lamp light flashes that either it was turned on too quickly after being turned off, and to let it cool down, or that there is a fault in the lamp circuit. i have let it cool and tried again and its still the same. it keeps trying to come on after a minute or two and the light goes green, then back to square one. has anyone ever seen this problem? is the lamp gone in it?? i dont think there is many hours on it, about 500 approx.

any help appreciated

Kev/Lucifer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭40coats

Might be worth giving the filter a clean, just a guess though. I don't think a fault in the lamp circuit means the lamp is gone, it might need to go in for a repair job.

Advertisement