Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need help with name of a movie

• 08-12-2004 10:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

Years ago I remember watching a movie about some guy that had a weird symbol on his hand. I think it encased him in a suit armor when activated. I saw it when I was young and taught it was great, just can't remember its name.
    I think he was called the Talisman or something like that :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

never seen it, but guyver ?

are you sure it was anime ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Can't remember if The Guyver had a symbol on his hand, but there was a 12 part anime as well as the live action movies..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

It could be Guyver but I'm not sure :confused:
    If it is any help another character in the movie was a big green alien.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭Grand_Izer

Lensman?

But i don't recall anything about a big green alien or armoured suit and the tattoo wasn't so much a tattoo but more an actual "lens" thingy... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

That could be it. My memory is very faded. It is about 10yrs since I saw it. Do you know if it was any good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭Grand_Izer

Nah. It was a fairly poor film... especially the 1980's CG animation they used for the enemy ships.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

Wasnt Guyver, didnt have a symbol on his hand, They just used to scream GUYVER and the suit would engulf the wearer.

Other than that dont knw the movie

Advertisement