Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any 1 know a Good station??

Options
  • 14-07-2001 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

I can never find a good hiphop station on the radio frown.gif
    The only station that i know of was jazzFM and they played great music, but they are now jazz only frown.gif

If you know a good FM station, pls post it for me.

Red.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭cueball

/me Suggests Century radio for those golden moments wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I always used to think your name was Red_Eyes... biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Thats a definate NO, i work in a verrry cushy job where we spend the majority of our time listening to the radio,playing cards, and drinking coffee.

You can nearly predict the songs that will be requested and played day in day out.
    I have come to loath all chart music. The biggest offender being that stupid funking "Lady Maramalade" song.

I advise investing in a CD player/miniDISK/ or walkman and select ur own tuneage.

Aka: Dragon,Sexual Harassment Panda, SCUMM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

heh, cool, i was going to ask the same question, about hiphop stations... the only thing i can reccomend is Phantom FM, in the dublin area, 91.6 fm and to the world on www.phantomfm.com ... they don't play hiphop, but still, they play MUCH better music than comercial radio stations do. if you find any hiphop stations, email me! smile.gif

Advertisement