Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance Valley !! (I'm there!!)

Options
  • 18-07-2001 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭

See you there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

Well Im off on me holliers at the end of the month. Guess where I'm going ?

heres a clue...........

DANCE VALLEY smile.gif

Dance Valley is the biggest open air Dance festival in the Benelux, located in the Spaarnwoude recreational area. The area has a rolling nearly non-Dutch geography, together with two huge concrete monuments, a climbing wall and the double disc, creating a surreal atmosphere, which is difficult to forget. The "valley" that the stage is located in provides a perfect surrounding for loud music. The concert boasts a lineup of top international artists and an unbelievably enthusiastic audience. Combined with a great organization team it brings a unique atmosphere which puts Dance Valley firmly on the European yearly festival agenda.

There are a total of ten stages of additional entertainment. And recently there has been a greater focus on the international DJ community. The Dance Valley organizational team worked in cooperation with many international groups making this festival and ones to come have a greater global impact in the dance world. There is fourteen hours of some of the finest DJs and live acts in the business drawing tens of thousands of party people from all over the planet.

The Live Acts will include:

Orbital (UK), Funk D`Void (UK), Junkie XL (NL), Inland Knights (UK), Rank 1 (NL), Lab 4 (UK), Soulvation (NL), Pako & Frederik (NL), Evolution (UK), Quazar (NL), Rhythm Masters (UK), G-Spott (NL), The Producers (UK), Yonderboi (D),Quick & Brite (NL), Fat Tuesday (UK ), Floris (NL), Conspiracy Collective (NL)

DJs will include:

Sven Vath, Carl Cox, Pete Tong, Richie Hawtin, Darren Emerson, Danny Howells, Dave Angel, Lucien Fort, Anne Savage, Ramsey & Fen and many many more. Believe me this one will be huge!

I just can't wait smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Advertisement