Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xda2 and windows network

Options
  • 09-12-2004 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know if you can access computers/browse network with this? Some friends have them and i set up VPN to our network for them so they can access their work emails but im curious if there is a way to use it to read shares etc.. Probably not but no harm in asking.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Hi

Not really sure if this is what you are looking for, but try it anyway. It's PocketLAN for PocketPC2002/2003.

I used it with my XDA2 a while ago to stream MP3's from my desktop thru the XDA2's headphones using an SD wi-fi card.

http://www.z2.com-download.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Resco include a network browser in their Explorer application - have used with Pocket PC over WiFi and Bluetooth (although not with the XDA2 as I didn't bother getting the WiFi card for it and it's Bluetooth implementation lacks a network profile)

Advertisement