Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave Mathews Band album.

Options
  • 30-11-2000 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

Great! smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

New Dave album out this Spring.

Wh00p do DO!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

well, what did anyone think?
    Not as good as the rest but still great stuff smile.gif
    Fav song has got to be no. 6

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Strange how he fills stadiums in the US but is not that big over here init...

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I think he is class smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

I've heard lots about them and seen features and interview with them all over the place, but I've never actaully heard any of their songs or read a review good enough to be arsed downloading a track to see what they're like. What kind of stuff do they play? From what I've gathered it's pretty standard boring Americano middle of the road soft rock schtuff, sounds a bit crap. Anyone care to give me a song of theirs to get that'll convince me otherwise?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tibor:
    it's pretty standard boring Americano middle of the road soft rock schtuff, sounds a bit crap</font>

u said it tibor smile.gif
    apart from a very few songs you're bang on imo. i have been forced to listen to all 3 albums extensively but theres only about 2 songs that wouldnt' make me turn the radio station of they came on, namely The Best of whats around, and twostep.
    they're huge in america where this type of music is very popular

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Listen to the live stuff, its just a bit good.

Im in America this summer but looks like I wont be able to see em play (sold out everywhere).

Advertisement