Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AAA fundraiser cause of evil stealing ppl

Options
  • 09-12-2004 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

http://www.aaaphotos.org/poster.gif

James Goulden of AAA photos recently had all his camera equipment stolen from his apartment in ranelagh and it couldn't be insured due to some crazy policies from insurance companies.

The fantastic people at gigsmart are organising a fundraiser to help with replacing the equipment.

Its on tues 14th december in Temple bar music centre and you'll be seeing, Jove, Me in the park and New Colour Soul, a fantastic line up!

It would really mean alot if you could come along and

"Some of the money from the door will go towards me getting
    back on my feet with working with all levels of bands and continuing to
    photograph unsigned new bands and help promote them with my photographic
    work"

The website is www.aaaphotos.org

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

I'll definitely try and make it to this.
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

the more support the better miss meave! thank u.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hello all,

Can I heartily endorse this product and/or service. James has taken some deadly photos for us, not least of which were the ones he took (along with some young one) of us on the Ghost Bus. Go to the gig!

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

young one.. ...i'll have u know my teeange years end on sunday :eek:

seriously though your nod of approval means alot :) and everyone knows whatever pete says iis true, the best station manager in the world endorsed it u have to come!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

thanks all for reading this, it should be good night out for not a lot of money

poster.gif

• Advertisement

Pete Reed wrote:
    Hello all,

Can I heartily endorse this product and/or service. James has taken some deadly photos for us, not least of which were the ones he took (along with some young one) of us on the Ghost Bus. Go to the gig!

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

He truly is a brilliant man for the photos.
    Fair doors.
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

fair doors? are they the kind that let nice people in and keep out the nasty ones. wouldve been good to have them to stop the thieving scum in the first place ;-)

well now u have ur super annoying alarm to help a bit!

the gig is today u guys so get urself down and have some fun fro a good cause!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

now i remember what i had to say that was relevent to this... i, in some small way know how the guy feels... i bought a camera and was well into takin pics and i was quite proud of the results, for me a beginner anywho... i imagine the 200quid price on my camera isn't even a shade of the expense of fully professional photography equipment, but i was gutted when i was enjoying my progress takin photos so much, and my camera was stolen.... i wish i could've attended that evening... i hope it was somewhat of a success... any news on that front Rockiemalt?

• Advertisement

Unfortuantly i ended up not being able to attend but I hear it was a great success and a decent amount of pennies were raised towards the equipment!

Really sorry, I didn't make it 'cos I just had too much work to get done for Friday.
    Glad to hear it went well.
    xm

Advertisement